Report Frontline

Worker died by electrocution

Sarojini Bishi

Balangir: A laborer died due to contact with electric wire. The incident of Dungripada in Balangir district. A worker came in contact with an electric wire while cutting a tree. One of the dead workers was Kumar Harpal of Kalijharan village.

According to the news, a Kumar tree was cut yesterday at the house of a doctor in Dungripada. At this time, Kumar died due to being touched by a nearby electric wire.

The police reached the spot and sent the dead body for post-mortem and are investigating the incident.

Leave a Comment