Report Frontline

 HORRIBLE FIRE IN THE PACKAGING WAREHOUSE, GOODS WORTH LAKHS OF RUPEES WERE GUTTED AND BURNT

Sarojini Bishi

Haridwar: Horrific fire in a packaging warehouse near Uttarakhand Sidcul Haridwar. Millions of rupees worth of goods were burnt. The fire was so intense that everything in the warehouse was burnt to ashes. The factory manufactures thermocouple plates and other items. Currently, around 8 fire engines are engaged in extinguishing the fire, but the fire has not been brought under control yet. City SP informed that the fire broke out after a long time of efforts.

Fire brigades from Haridwar, Vail, Sidcul, Roorkee, Rusikesh and other areas were engaged in extinguishing the massive fire of the factory. Fortunately, there was no one inside the warehouse when the fire broke out. Giving information in this regard, SP City Sajha Kumar said that packaging work was done in the factory and there were sensitive items such as thermocouples. However, as soon as the fire started here, the fire spread very quickly.

There is no information about the cause of the fire. It is suspected that the fire may have started due to short circuit. The police are still investigating the case. Firefighters have been deployed around the factory to prevent the fire from spreading to other factories. In addition, water is being poured to extinguish the fire. The SP said that our priority now is how the fire spread to other factories and how to control the fire.

Leave a Comment